MaMHCA Virtual Open House 2024
Come join us on Friday, March 22nd from 9:00AM to 2:00PM for networking, LMHC news, community, and education! This year's sessions include a focus on a student hour, with internship FAQs and scholarship program highlights, legislation and advocacy updates, and the diversity, equity, and inclusion committee. Bring questions for your MaMHCA team!
There are prizes for participation! Earn chances to win in each session and winners will be announced at the end of the day.
Reminder: there are no continuing education credits awarded for attendance to this MaMHCA community event.
Registration is free for all!
Schedule for the Day
- 9:00am-10:00am: Introduction and Coffee Hour Networking Hosted by the Membership Committee
- 10:00am-11:00am: Legislation and Advocacy Update Hosted by Joe Weeks, LMHC and Public Policy Director with Midge Williams, LMHC, MACCS and Executive Director
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Common Student Questions FAQs Hosted by Christine Cassidy, LMHC and MaMHCA Treasurer
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: DEI Committee Introduction and Discussion Hosted by France Neff, LMHC and DEI Committee Chair with President Elect Venita Qualls, LMHC
- 1:00pm-1:30pm LMHC application FAQs Hosted by Karen Beauregard, LMHC from the License Application Support Team
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Wrap-up MaMHCA questions and raffle announcements with Jenn Hurley, LMHC and Membership Committee Chair